Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience with a keen business sense is required.
10-15 years of successful enterprise software sales experience. Ability to identify new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycle and close strategic deals.
Experience in closing large product sales opportunities.
Responsible for Strategies:
- Providing technology and managerial leadership, vision and passion Contract Management team.
- Working closely with the team to understand customer needs and product development priorities.
Responsible for Engineering:
- Managing the product lifecycle including requirement gathering, functional specification, design.
- Delivering on-time releases.
- Ensuring easy maintainable code by creating and enforcing technical standards and processes.
Responsible for People Management:
- Recruiting, training, building, managing and mentoring a team of world-class developers.
- Own performance evaluation and appraisals, career development and employee satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
Ability to develop executive level relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customer, and present Icertis Value proposition to C-level executives.
Experience in managing enterprise accounts, business pipeline, and revenue forecasts.
Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.