- Manages sales of the companies services.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales & earnings.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts.
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
Qualification & Skills :
- MBA with at least 15 years of relevant experience.
- Should have team management experience.