- Candidate with 10 - 20 years of experience in Business Development & minimum 4+ years' experience in BPO/KPO industry, ranging from business development, sales, and relationship management.
- He / She should have at least 8 yrs. of US sales experience primarily in the BPO / KPO.
- Should have the aptitude to quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of new domains and technologies.
- Extremely good communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
* Be conversant with the current advancements in technology and its usage from a business perspective.
* Overall responsibility includes key account management, business generation (hunting & farming), revenue realization and growth. Identification and qualification of prospects, RFI/RFP & account management form a part of integral job responsibilities.
- Exploring new business opportunities and manage/grow existing accounts.
- Comprehend/map customer needs and respond to customer queries/concerns.
- Build relationships with key account contacts.
- Involved in policy decisions with top management and overall in charge for client interaction, negotiation and delivery.
- Responsible for the management and growth of key accounts.
Education, Qualification & Skills
An ideal candidate would be an Under Graduate in Engineering or Technology with an MBA with specialization in Sales and Branding.
Should possess excellent Communication skills & Presentation skills
A go getter with a diehard attitude
Good at negotiation and client engagement