Sales/ Business Development/ Account Management
- Strong relationship building experience coupled with project delivery experience in the space.
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of current trends and practices relating to sales force effectiveness and analytics.
- Strong relationship building experience coupled with project delivery experience in the indutry space.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- High commitment to quality & QC processes.
- Excellent understanding of commercialization processes
- Strong multi tasking skills.
- Outstanding consulting skills, knowledge of field sales dynamics and selling models.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Experience using the following packages is preferred:
- MS/MBA/PhD degree (or BA/BS with equivalent work experience) should be ideally in a quantitative / analytical discipline, preferably in one of the following fields,
- Operations Research
- Applied Mathematics
- Industrial Engineering
- MS/MBA/PhD (or BS/BA with equivalent work experience) with 10+ years of analytical, sales operations and consulting experience.
- Experience in all the followingareas:
- Incentive & Compensation Management
- Sales Force Planning and Operations
- Sales Information/Data Management
- Sales Force Training and Performance Management
- Prior experience in Analytics planning, design and implementation is required.
- Prior experience in sales and marketing and project/client management in the business consulting industry is required.
- PMP/Green Belt preferred.