10-16 years of total experience in Quality and Safety Management Systems with excellent understanding of all the Quality processes and nuances that need to be implemented in pharma Industry.
- Must possess a degree in a science or pharmaceuticals discipline.
- Must have auditing experience with Lead Auditor qualification being ideal.
- Must have the ability to lead others with line management experience being desirable.
- Must have the ability to train others in quality and safety related topics.
Brief of Job Description:
- Responsible to prepare a strategic long term plan on how Quality will be handled at the company.
- Responsible to translate all the relevant Global Quality Standards into the organization.
- Responsible to build a strong team of professionals and ability to lead them to ensure that all facets of quality such as Assurance, Control, Documentation, Vendor Audits, Customer Audits are handled with required rigor.
- Champion the cause of quality within the organization by continuously seeking ways to increase awareness on benefit of high quality across the organization.
- Build rapport with Production and Line functions so that they see Quality as an enabling function
- Ensure that a seamless link operates between Commercial / Supplier Quality, the Factory and Quality in Distribution.