* Work with Global Professional Services Delivery Leader to ensure Revenue, Margin, Quality, Retention and Utilization Goals are met for projects under the tower portfolio.
* Ensure that the professional services team delivers high-quality, results based customer experience across all customer engagements. Increase customer retention and expand existing accounts. Establish metrics to monitor and measure as well as improve customer satisfaction.
* Lead, develop and motivate a superior professional services team capable of dealing effectively with business and technical issues.
* Engage directly to manage strategic and large, complex projects; understand client requirements, define Microland solution, determining resource requirements, select team members and coordinate support functions if needed. Track, monitor and review project performance.
* Competency Development -- Create a best in class and industry leading team of consultants with strong technical domain as well as program and project management capabilities
Goals & Key Result Areas
Enhance Customer Experience and Relationship depth
Project Execution Excellence - Create best in class delivery methodology to exceed quality, speed and cost goals
People & Culture
Establish an accountable & purpose-driven culture; Develop best in class people.
Establish Industry leading consulting and professional services capability
Establish a career roadmap for employees and create a supporting training and development framework
Meet and exceed the functions employee retention targets
Growth & Financials
Streamlined and Effective Solutioning & Presales support
Meet and exceed the SBU's Revenue & Profitability Goals
Operations & Simplification
Service Delivery Standardization: Ensure standardized and repeatable execution toolkits across service portfolio including factory services
Establish Knowledge Management framework to capture learnings and enhance delivery toolkits on a continuous basis
Desired Skills and Experience
* Proven track record with a minimum of 10 years in IT infrastructure consulting and professional services solutioning with strong architectural and execution background
* Proven track record in managing and executing complex projects
* Strong Individual experience and expertise in a specific domain in driving transformational projects for multiple clients in a global context
* Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies and products, with specialization in one or more of the following: Lync, Exchange 2010/2013, Office 365, Directory & Federation Services
* Good understanding core networking and voice technologies across infrastructure stack
* Ability to secure trust and influence over peers in the organization and with clients
* Strong people leader and track record for building high performing teams.
* Must be a strategic thinker, while maintaining data driven operational discipline and rigor
* Ability to clearly form and communicate ideas for wide audiences, both internal Microland and external client stakeholders. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
* Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality
* Strong listening and question based solutioning skills. Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
* Flexible, continuous learner and knowledge sharer, enthusiastic, personable self-starter, works well in team environment, appreciates challenge, comfortable and effective working in new areas that require experimentation and rapid problem solving
Educational Qualification & Experience
* BE, BTech, or Equivalent with 10-15 years of relevant experience. MBA Desirable
* Worked in a global multinational work environment with cross continent experience
* Process certifications in TOGAF, PMP, ITIL
* Technical domain certifications around Messaging, Collaboration, Microsoft Solutions