- The person would be responsible for the Hotels business category across the organization.
- He would be responsible for all the product metrics (incoming traffic, conversion rates), and product definition in terms of all workflows including integration with bus booking flows on Desktop, Mobile and Agent platforms.
- The key task is to define a product roadmap that improves product metrics and grows the business and working with UED, Tech and QA to deliver the product with quality.
- He would play a key role in liaising with partners for inventory supply and working with the marketing team for promotions.
Experience & Qualification:
- Person needs to have a software development and/or product management background (minimum of 10 years of relevant experience).
- Any prior experience in ecommerce product management would be given strong weightage. Engineer + MBA preferred.