The role will be responsible for:
- Leading the financial account management team of chartered accountants who supports the complex business function & accounts for UK geography.
- The main responsibility and focus of the role will be the systematic transfer of key controlling and performance management activities of certain finance staff from UK to India.
- Ensure that the UK team is delivering to financial and operational commitments.
- Own the operational metrics for the UK team.
- Optimize and transform offshoring center performance.
- Serve as the offshoring center point of contact for the UK CFO.
- Lead formal operational and executive reviews and internal performance reviews.
- Manage change management.
Desired Profile Qualifications:
Undergraduate degree in accounting/ finance required. CA/MBA or equivalent experience preferred
Expertise in setting up and leading an offshoring center for financial analysis and controlling
Track record driving automation, standardization and best practices to optimize value
Proven collaboration with remote C level clients and ability to resolve operational issues
Ability to thrive in a global and changing environment, work independently, and be self-directed