Direct Design & Marketing is required with one of the Leading Start Up Intentional Art & Photography Studio.
Please find below the required key Skills.
A Design Marketing Director is responsible for handling & coordination with clients. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Typical work activities
* Giving brief to clients about Art photo concept
* Handle clients in photo studio and up selling designs
* meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
* interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
* developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
* Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
* using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
* presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
* contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
* Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Work Location : South Delhi
Candidate preferred from Delhi itself
Age should be in between 30 To 40