* Information protection and business resilience services.
o Cyber security services
o Business continuity management
o Identity and access management
o IT Strategy and Governance
o IT Strategy
o IT in Mergers and Acquisition
o GRC tools & Technologies
* IT Project Advisory and Program Management services.
* IT Audit and Assurance Services
o IT risks and controls
o Business systems controls
o ERP Advisory and implementation reviews
o IT Attestation services.
We are currently seeking an experienced cyber security professional at a Director level within Risk Consulting practice for our IT Advisory services to join us in our Bangalore office. The expectations from the role of a Director would be -
* To champion technical expertise and provide robust advice to drive value and best-in-class delivery for client in compliance with the relevant risk guidelines
* To contribute to client service teams as a high level technical expert to strengthen design and delivery of solution. To lead key client relationships.
* To keep up to date with global, national and regional developments in their vertical/industry/function and shares this knowledge
* To lead the identification, development and management of talent across IT Advisory Services
* To utilize exceptional understanding of own technical area to grow adoption of within the firm and incubate new services/offerings to support the firm's strategy
The key responsibilities attributable to this role are:
* Lead and manage diverse delivery teams with proven extensive knowledge and success with multiple client engagements involving information protection services such as cyber services, penetration testing, GRC tools, vendor risk assessments, identity & access management and emerging technology risk services for global client needs
* Take responsibility for quality and on-time delivery of engagement(s)
* Balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues
* Build and develop relationships with key engagement teams and client contacts
* Developing compelling services and solutions to technology-risk related issues faced in diverse industries
* Participating in practice leadership, taking action to continuously extend and improve our services
* Contribute and participate in firm related strategic growth initiatives and innovation agenda
* Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
* Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
* Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
* Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Technology Risk professionals
* Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal and team skills
* Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff
Successful candidates will display a combination of the following:
* Subject Matter Expert in cyber security services
* Demonstrating a detailed understanding of current and emerging legal, regulatory, governance, and IT security standards that affect the clients
* Ability to identify and assess complex IT threats, risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly
* A trusted advisor that assist clients with improving cyber security landscape
* 15+ years of experience within IT Advisory services with minimum 5 years in a leadership role that includes developing, managing and delivering IT advisory services around cyber security for medium to large, multi-national clients in a global virtual delivery platform.