Directors are expected to contribute to the Firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
* Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
* Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
* Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
* Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
* People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process;
Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams.
* Should have managed/ delivered cost reduction projects across industries
* In depth knowledge of cost reduction areas like procurement, BPR, operations/ manufacturing, operating model, supply chain, marketing spend optimization etc.
* Exposure to lean/ six sigma or any other cost reduction tools
Desired Skills & Experience:
Successful Director will also have the following soft skills:
* Energy and enthusiasm to be a part of a large team thriving in complexities of solving client problems and being challenged to work in a high pressure environment with outstanding learning quotient. A mindset of advocacy and problem solving
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Willingness to mentor junior staff
* Location : Mumbai
* A minimum of 9 to 15 years consulting and/or appropriate industry experience is required
* MBA from a premier Institute is preferred