Role /Duties -
- Creation and management of data architecture/setup in the company. Responsible for implementing tools/techniques to capture, manage and analyze data across all domains
- Analysis of relevant data across all business domains and generating meaningful and actionable insights
- Analyze and drive cost optimization, conversion improvement, channel effectiveness, pricing management, dealer/supplier management, business profitability, customer cohort management, etc.
- Responsible for reporting all key business metrics to stakeholders and ensuring adherence to business plans
- Build robust algorithms and develop in-house pricing tool
- Perform complicated data modelling and analysis as per business requirements
- Design, implement and drive adoption of new analytic technologies and solutions.
- Build a world class Business Intelligence team
- Engineering from a reputed university (IITians preferred)
- MBA from top tier B-schools of India (IIM/ISB preferred)
- 3+ years of intensive experience of handling data and performing complicated data modeling preferably in a consulting, analytics or operations environment
- Complex data modelling and data mining skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of a statistical programming language, like R or Python, and a database querying language like SQL (preferred)
- Good knowledge of basic statistics, especially concepts such as statistical tests, distributions, maximum likelihood estimators, etc. (preferred)
- Strong understanding of machine learning methods such as k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods. Understanding of broadstrokes and when it is appropriate to use different techniques is a must. (preferred)
- Strong Knowledge of Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra to build out own implementations in house when necessary. Candidate should be able to make improvements in predictive performance or algorithm optimization. (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly passionate and motivated individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment