Role- Director Digital Analytics
Exp- 15+ Years of experience in Analytics ( Digital Analytics MUST)
Qualifications & Experience:
- 15+ years experience in Web Analytics role - preferably in a US market Financial Services environment
- Expert knowledge of web analytics tools (Adobe Suite- Omniture, Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Google Analytics Suite) with technical knowledge of URL tagging and tracking
- Demonstrated expertise with attribution methodologies, A/B and multivariate testing
- Must have strong Advanced analytics,Predictive modeling,Machine learning,Big Data orientation.
- Demonstrated track record in multiple analytics package implementations with experience in other data tools preferred
- Master's degree in a quantitative, business, marketing or consumer research discipline.
- Great communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications to business stakeholders and senior leaders
- Strong conceptual thinking and ideation skills; passion for brainstorming ideas, sketching concepts and connecting pieces to solve real consumer problems
- Ability to internalize customer insights, champion the customer and empathize with the customer's needs and point of view, personalization, acquisition etc.
- Natural curiosity and passion for challenging assumptions and a strong belief that there has to be a better way