- This is a hands-on position requiring modeling, coding, and working with large datasets.
- The Director of Analytics will be directly involved with client engagements and needs to provide guidance and analytic support to the client teams.
- She/he must provide creativity in approach and rigor in execution, employing sophisticated econometric models.
Professional Certifications & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or related fields
- Desired : Advanced degree, MS or PhD, in a quantitative discipline.
- 5+ years of experience building econometric marketing models.
- Fluency in econometric methods including Bayesian statistics, discreet choice models, VAR, etc., and with an understanding of their application to marketing science.
- A desire to understand the roots of a challenge and to build robust models that capture the key dynamics.
- A broad understanding of the media space including digital, traditional and social media.
- Proficiency in analytic software such as R, Matlab, EViews, and SAS.
- Ability to code in R, Python or some other language.
- Team player and able to collaborate effectively with the quantitative group and with team members with strong but non-technical expertise.
- Always looking to learn to teach.