Lead role in execution of client portfolio, Responsible for guiding, supervising, motivating and developing a team of people.
1. Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills.
2. Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build client confidence.
3. Manage timelines, resources, quality and delivery of projects
4. Independently build client relationships and win new assignments for the firm.
5. High technical knowledge in terms of understanding legislation.
6. Practical knowledge associated with administration of the regulations of Direct Tax.
Candidates currently working in Tax domain (Direct Tax) in Big Four Consulting Firms or Reputed Mid-Sized Consulting Firms could apply. APPLICATIONS WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.