Position: Digital Sales Professional
Experience: 3 to 8 yrs
The role requires engaging with brands and digital agencies to sell ad inventory. The responsibility also includes selling a recognised Ad Technology Platform to serve over billion targeted impressions across ad formats to include video and richemdia HTML 5 innovations, and native ads on Web and Mobile. The role requires working with existing partners to further strengthen relationships and revenue opportunities while scouting for and developing the newer relationships in the digital market space.
Role: Following are the key responsibilities and activities to be carried out
* Strengthen relationships with agency partners and brands by ensuring effective transfer of knowledge about the platforms.
* Build a steady pipeline of ad sales revenue from existing and new and partners
* Proactively ideate and pitch innovative campaign solutions to clients and assist them to reach their larger objectives
* Develop effective sales plans and presentations in line with campaign and brand objectives
* Share a weekly sales report and market feedback with revenue head
* Work closely with the product team to develop opportunities for effective monetization
* Keep up to date with trends and developments in the digital industry to gain insights for effective campaign deliveries
* Work worth the delivery and operations teams to ensure campaign deliveries as per plan
* Stay updated on the diverse industry sets that your clients belong to. This would help scale business and ideate effective advertising solutions.
* Evangelize brands about the power of the digital medium and its benefits
* Ability to say NO, when required
* Achievement of assigned revenue targets
* Collaboration with clients as well as the team internally
* Identifying and converting new partners and business opportunities
* Understanding of the market and the ability to deliver relevant advertising solutions to clients
Requirement: Following are the skills, knowledge and experience required
* 3-8 Years of Digital Sales or Agency Experience
* Preferably a Management Graduate from a Reputed Institution
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong command on the English language; both written and spoken
* Knowledge of sales planning, branding, analytics, marketing fundamentals
* Ability to hold conversations other than purely business led.
* Excellent aptitude for numbers and analytics
* Ability to think and work different whenever required