About the job:
As an Client Servicing Director / Account Director , your responsibility would be to provide Account Management for strategic Digital clients, including all aspects of digital marketing, project and client management services. You should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a passion for digital marketing. Culture is the most important part of our team. An ideal candidate will have exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to the team at large.
Provide strategic digital counsel and ideas to clients
Responsible for managing day-to-day projects, managing the creative development and execution of digital advertising as well as getting involved in the planning of seasonal events and longer term projects.
Independent problem solving skills; flexibility to meet tight deadlines
Provide creative input into the development of the long term partnership
Work closely with Implementation Managers to ensure that all client product deliverables are being delivered on-time or ideally ahead of time.
Manage international online advertising campaigns from receipt of insertion order through to go-live
Exhibit effective project management working closely with digital account and creative teams
Lead and support new business development
Will be responsible for revenue and commercial liasions
Proven account management and client services skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance partner relationships
A deep understanding of the role that social and digital media plays in a clients communication mix
1. Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
2. Good organizational skills and capability of trouble shooting
3. The ability to assist in the development of online marketing and digital/social engagement campaigns
4. Solid research, writing and editing skills and the ability to evaluate and edit the work of an assistant account executive and/or interns
5. Should have led a team of minimum of 5/6 members
6. At least 8+ year experience, preferably in an agency set-up