Would head the entire HSE initiatives. Wikk undertake commissioning exercise, ensure environmental and statutory compliances, carry out HAZOP and HAZID studies, identify potential safety and operational problems, prepare Disaster Management & Ememergency Response Plans and submit them to the OISD to receive sanction to start production.
The role will cover base and offshore and also co-ordination with the following agencies:
1. Safety auditing of installation / Rig and quarterly submission of reports to OISD
2. Coordination with DGMs with various onshore production issues including mines accidents
3. Accident and incident reporting to DGH
4. Submission of quarterly report to Ministry of Environment,
5. Statutory clearance from local and central body
6. Preparation of report for risk assessment, renewal of insurance
7. Arrangement of various safety training for drilling & production group
8. Preparation of emergency response plan (ERP) and disaster management plan
9. Coordination with statutory body during emergency conditions like well blow out
Candidate Profile: Engineers (Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum) with 15-25 years experience preferably in Oil & Gas or petrochemicals verticas. must have led a team.
Interested professionals may mail their CV along with photograph and current CTC to email@example.com giving in subject: "REF:DGM-HSE".
For our ready reference, kindly also mail us immediately the following information in your covering letter:
1. Name of your current organisation:
2. Size (annual turnover) of your organisation:
3. Your current designation:
4. Your current job responsibilities:
5. Total number of years experience in HSE in Oil & Gas or petrochemicals sector:
5a. Number of years experience handling HAZID, HAZOP studies:
6. Major achievements in your current assignment or in the last 2 years:
7. Who do you report to:
8. Size of the team reporting to you:
9.Your current CTC per annum (including monthly, annual, retiral, variables, ESOPs etc).
10.Your expected CTC per annum (including monthly, annual, retiral, variables, ESOPS etc).
11.Time required for joining our client organisation (if selected):
12.Your residence number:
13. Your mobile number:
14. Your current city of residence:
15.Your willingness to be located in Ahmedabad: YES / NO
16.Are you open to working on a 3-year contract (renewable on performance basis) with our clients: YES / NO: