*6+ years of experience in Architecting and Developing DevOps enabled solutions
* Experience in Architecture, Design, and Implementation of highly scalable, highly available, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services and solutions.
* Hands on experience in creating and deploying complex cloud infrastructure solutions in small and large environments.
* Extensive Experience on automation frameworks like Chef/Puppet/Ancible.
* Extensive Experience with cloud services (Amazon AWS is must, Google Web Services, Rackspace, OpenStack, Cloud Stack)
* Unix/Linux experience required
* Hands on experience with one or more of the following Hypervisors (e.g., VMware, Citrix Xen Server, KVM).
* Data Center architecture & design experience for large customer environments.
* Customer service experience with integration of infrastructure visualization solutions with other platform technologies (i.e., Storage, Server, Network, Active Directory, Database, and other operating systems).
* Must have knowledge of leading storage & backup solutions.
* Familiarity with networking & security solutions like routing, switching, Firewalls etc.
* Familiarity of application platforms like Java, LAMP etc. though not mandatory, will be a plus.
* Familiarity including in managing Linux/Unix platforms in these functions; application server administration (Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic, WebSphere, etc.), DNS, Linux system configuration and administration (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
* Good exposure with monitoring tools geared towards user experience and deep diagnostics
* Understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build, and deployment phases of the application life-cycle
* Familiarity with Networking & Security technologies like routing, switching, Firewalls, IDS/IPS etc.
* Understanding of security standards and concepts.
* Fluent with a high-level scripting language (preferably Ruby)
* Experience with one or more Unix shell scripting languages (Bash, C-Shell, ...)