- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems and software related to company. This can include provision of cloud instances, streamlining deployments, configuring virtual instances, scaling out DB servers.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL systems
- Excellent knowledge of Bash & Automation Frameworks.
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl and/or Ruby, PHP)
- A working understanding of SOLR, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- A working understanding of Big Data services.