Education and/or Experience
A Post Graduate in Engineering or Engineering Graduate preferably from a reputed institute. Experience required is 4 - 6 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Performs development tasks including design, implementing and maintaining software modules/sub-systems, generating and conducting developer tests of developed software.
* Resolves identified problems, researching, developing and reviewing solutions.
* Leads/participates in design and code reviews and helps to mentor other software developers.
* Provides accurate progress reports on development tasks and leads communication between the India office and counterparts in other locations.
* Facilitates the work of the rest of the team and ensures their success in delivering on time, high quality work.
Technical Skills :
* Thorough knowledge of software development practices including writing specifications, coding and writing developer unit tests.
* Thorough knowledge of object oriented design, development and the design patterns. Proficiency with C#, nUnit, Visual Studio 2010 & 2012, .Net Framework 4.0, WPF, WCF, LINQ, and IIS.
* Strong Debugging skills.
* Knowledge of C++ and Asp.Net is a plus.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Strong communication skills required, experience working with remote teams is a plus
* Experience working in an Agile development process such as Scrum is a plus.