The primary responsibility will be contributing to the technical development and management of voice response and related capabilities under cccs organization. This role requires excellent technical skills and active interaction with various technology and business organizations.
Specific Duties Will Include:
1. Assists Lead Programmer/Analyst(S) Completing Technical Design Documentation.
2. Provides Estimates For Design, Build, Test And Implementation Phases.
3. Undertakes Regular Code Reviews To Ensure Alignment With Development And Performance Standards. Converts Program Specifications Into Source Code Or Monitors 3rd Party Development Resources.
4. Updates Program Specification Documentation.
5. Revises Code Based On Test Results Or Monitors 3rd Party Development Resources.
6. Involved In Unit Testing, Integration And User Acceptance Testing
Reviews Test Scripts
7. Aligns With Wider Testing Strategy.
8. Conducts Reviews Of Supplied Specifications, with Others As Appropriate.
Escalates, Provides Feedback & Proposes Changes To Program Specifications
Typically Has Bachelor s Or Master s Degree In Computer Science, Information Systems.
* Typically Has 3-6 Years Prior Experience of Systems Analysis/Programming, Incorporating:
* Familiar with JAVA/ J2EE and Related Technologies/ Framework and Tools.
* Experience on VXML will be an added advantage
* Understanding of Contact Center IVR Technologies.
* Experience of Using Systems Analysis and Design Methodology.
* Conceptual Architecture Knowledge
* Understanding of Industry Trends and Tools in contact center domain.
* Familiarity with telephony / Call center infrastructure operations knowledge