Skills Required: GCP - Agile Consulting
10 years of operational experience in an IT environment, including 3 to 5 years as a Scrum Master (operational management agile, agile project management).Good experience working as agile coach.
* In depth knowledge of how Scrum and Kanban work
* working in strictly timeboxed iterations with adaptive planning using some sort of prioritized work list
* working in a "test-driven" manner (e.g. writing a document for a client where the client specifies acceptance criteria)
* participating in frequent status meetings where the team members report to each other, commit to work and identify barriers
* building and maintaining big visible charts to show progress and status (e.g. the standard thermometer chart to show progress towards a numerical goal)
* fashioning appropriate tracking and performance metrics that encourage team work rather than individual competition
* helping other people to adopt and adapt all these practices
Rigorous and autonomous, you are likely to have a strategic project to heart and have customer satisfaction and achievement of objectives. Your English is common.