* You have a passion for automation and have strong scripting skills in one or more languages such as Ruby, or Python.
* You have experience in cloud based infrastructure platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Openstack or Rackspace
* You are strong in configuration management tools such as chef or puppet
* You have managed SQL/No-SQL data stores with regards to backup, replication and restoration like MySQL and Elastic Search
* You have implemented or enhanced monitoring & alerting solutions like Nagios New relic etc. and log management applications like Graylog2
* You have experience working tools that enable a fast paced continuous development and integration environment. (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo etc.)
* You have a workable knowledge of networking including setting up a VPC / VPN
* You are obsessed with performance and are experienced in maintaining and troubleshooting complex solutions based on Service Oriented Architectures
* You keep yourself updated with the state of art technologies and tools in DevOps
* You have a Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
* You have spent the last four years in dealing with interesting Systems and DevOps projects.