Below are the details:
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 YRS & 4-5 yrs
SKILLS:Need to be excellent in flat sketches & illustrator.
CATEGORIES TO LOOK OVER-BABY GIRLS/BABY TODDLER & OLDER GIRLS.
1. Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (ILLUSTRATOR);
2. keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes;
3. planning and developing ranges;
4. working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief;
5 liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points;
6. understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs;
7. sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments;
8. adapting existing designs for mass production;
9. developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;