Years of Experience in Instructional Design and Learning: Over 8 -10 years
Purpose of the role: Support Head of Content and Knowledge Management Lead in Research, Design and Packaging the content, Create PPTs, learning aids, including e-learning modules as per the industry standards keeping in view the adult learning principles.
Work along with the stakeholders to do learner needs analysis, curriculum design, and evaluations (Level 1-3)
Design and develop content for classroom learning, classroom simulations, e-Learning, m-learning, etc.
Provide inputs to subject matter experts and Content Lead on case studies and best practices so that they can be integrated into the content.
Coordinates with Project Managers/Course Directors/Course Coordinators for making necessary revisions / updation in the content and the training artefacts.
Conduct Quality reviews (editorial, content, etc.) for all learning assets and ensure the solutions adhere to quality standards.
Collates and analyze training effectiveness feedback to identify improvement areas in existing content, training artefacts and delivery methodology
Drives the effective utilization of case studies, teaching case studies, activities, etc., in the classroom through the Course Directors and Speakers
1. Masters in English/Arts/Education
1. Desired Diploma/PG Diploma or Masters in Instructional Design
2. Certification in Creative writing / Content writing
1. Proficient understanding of learning theories and models. (ADDIE model, Blooms Taxonomy, Kirkpatricks Levels of Evaluation, etc.)
2. Advanced hands-on experience in MS PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat
3. 6-8 years of experience in learning needs analysis, curriculum design, instructional design, training strategy, content development and project management
4. Should have a thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like classroom exercises/simulations, apps simulations, ILT, job aids, facilitator guides, participant guides, QRCs.
5. Understanding of learning technologies like Flash, LMSs, rapid authoring tools (Articulate, Captivate)
6. Experience in eLearning module development
7. Should have extensive client facing / customer management experience (Deity/state govts)
8. Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework
9. Proficient in English and communication skills both written and oral