1) Preparation of project brief
2) Design & Co-ordinate with architect / consultants / master planners
3) Value Engineering & budget coordination
4) GFC Coordination
5) Develop & articulate project design concepts, master plans with input from senior management and other relevant departments.
6) Develop, design and Circulate design brief, master plans in consultation with senior management
7) Prepare evaluation parameters for evaluating design concepts master plans received from external architects, based on the design brief.
8) Help evaluate design concepts and chose architects and designs for various projects and across locations
9) Identify and prepare schedules and list of approvals and drawings for all projects across and for different assets.
12) Help assess and evaluate Service consultants and service plans in co-ordination with construction department
13) Co-ordinate, either directly or through sub-ordinates, with external architects, service consultants and other design agencies to ensure timely preparation and delivery of construction drawings
14) Coordinate, directly or through sub-ordinates, with construction and procurement departments to resolve all technical queries regarding drawings and conduct site visits and reviews
15) Be responsible, directly or through sub-ordinates, in detailing and preparation of architectural drawings, floor plans or any architecture related design material to facilitate development of marketing collaterals
16) Responsible, directly or through sub-ordinates in preparing and/or validating of as built drawings for all projects before hand over
B.Arch / M.Arch
Candidates from real estate background will be preferred /especially from residential projects.
Location-Colaba (Head Office )