Procurement and Cost Estimation Lead
An engineering professional in the field of EPC or EPCM projects.Should be around 13-16 years of experience.Should have worked in Process/Plant engineering related projects.
Qualification : Minimum Bachelor of Engineering from any discipline, preferable Mechanical engineering.
Working Experience: 13-16 years
Job Location : Vadodara, India
Should have experience in handling following:
1) Developing of various data/processes/SOPs to be followed for Bid Management, Cost Management and Contract Management.
2) Preparation of techno-commercial bid with the technical specs given by technical team.
3) Floating techno-commercial bid to relevant stakeholders as per latest industry norms.
4) Arranging of pre-bid discussion and bid-walkthrough alongwith client/end user.
5) Evaluation of techno-commercial bid and sending report to client
6) Experience in handling cost management for capital projects. Should have excellent track record of doing cost management.
7) Should know cost trend analysis, price index etc. of the market.
8) Handling contract management with various vendors/contractors and with client.
9) Consultancy/EPC experience in FEED/Detailed Design phase of project.
Functional Area: Procurement and Cost Estimation Lead
Role : Procurement and Cost Estimation Lead