Detail JD :
1) Experience with AVEVA application is mandatory.
2) Experience in following tasks:
Creating seed projects, plant area types, class definitions, assigning tag formats, configuring instrument type catalogs, project voltages, configuring datasheets, cable catalogs, wiring managers, symbols, configuring revisions, templates, clouds, etc.
3) Experience in drafting and design background required to include user practice of creating project electrical documents such as load and supply lists, distribution diagrams, single line diagrams, datasheets, cable block diagrams, schematic and termination drawings, installation details, ad-hoc reports, etc.
4) Experience in conversion of drawings from other software into AVEVA
5) Softwares skills AutoCAD & AVEVA instrumentation
6) Perform QC (Quality Checking) on the tasks done by self and peers.
7) Exposure to data-centric intelligent electrical.
8) Experience with SQL database setup and/or AVEVA NET setup highly desirable.