Qualifications: Graduate Engineer
Desired Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Product design & development
Key Skills Required:
* Design of machine components from first principles.
* Hands on experience in CAD tools
* Working knowledge of CAE tools.
* Ability to work from concept design to production drawings.
* Sound knowledge of materials, validation, manufacturing processes
* Prior working experience in developing Hydro-pneumatic suspension systems and defense grade material will be added advantage
* Responsible for understanding & assimilating customer requirements from RFQs
* Responsible for creating production drawings to productionise Recoil system.
* Responsible for interfacing with procurement & production team for project execution.
* Responsible for creating knowledge base on design & testing of Recoil systems
Reporting: The position reports into the Design Lead (A&D)