Responsible for managing the Technical Training in a way that ensure the sales training and development strategies are aligning with the business development strategies, and maintain employee communication channel for all technical & product trainings.
Key Result Areas :
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
Training & communication
* Establish short-term and long-term training and development strategies for Grohe and so as to align with the business need.
* Develop; plan & implement start the Product & Sales Training Activities in Grohe.
* Plan, design, deliver and evaluate training and development programs for managerial and supervisory staff in Grohe.
* Plan, design, deliver and evaluate training programs to distributors and dealers, and which are treated as part of the Sales support initiatives.
* Maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs
* Research and recommend new training and development practices, methods and technology available in the market. Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
* Evaluate & execute Training opportunities for influencers' management. Work in close coordination with sales team.
* Responsible for regular feedback and field information on brand & competition for timely and effective strategic reason.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
* Prepare and submit Financial Plan for the training and communication activities and periodically critique the progress against plan and actual to ensure effective results.
* Maintain post-training evaluation system to ensure training effectiveness of different programs.
* Problem solving
* Unconditional delivery mindset
* Learning agility/ability
* Customer focus
General Knowledge and Technical Skills:
* Industry knowledge is preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication.
* Excellent Presentation skills.
Required Education and Experience:
* At least 6 years in the area of technical & product training.