- Achievement of revenue budget for the state, product line budget
- Ensure consistent growth in market share.
- Achievement of collection objectives
- Assessment of Market Situation and Analysis of company performance in particular territories.
- Responsible for maintaining effective customer relationship.
- Addressing customer complaints with a view to settling them to his satisfaction.
- Identify large new accounts / upcoming projects and map product need, decision centers and generate business.
- Help in formulating strategies to push company\'s products.
- To create preference in the targeted accounts / new projects
- Accountable for reporting subordinate team members
- Accountable for effectively guiding and training the team to achieve companies objectives
- Implementation of company\'s policies with respect to sales, credit, collection and other statutes
- Monitor the commercial activities in branch
- The candidate must have experience in Coatings
- Candidate must posses good knowledge of Surface protection & Protective Coatings
- Sales experience in industrial product or chemicals / Experience Key Account role in Industrial / Institutional environment is essential.
- Industry background Coatings / Adhesives
Experience: 6 Years 10 Years
Qualification: PGDBM, Optional BE / BSc / BTech.