Position: Deputy Manager / Manager - Legal
Education: LLM/ LLB with 4-6 years PQE
Requirement: Following are the skills, knowledge and experience required
* Strong interpretation & drafting skills
* Ability to produce quick turnaround of documents
* Multi-tasking abilities
* Conversant and updated on statutes/laws
* Likes to keep himself/ herself abreast of relevant regulatory/ legal developments
Role: Following are the key responsibilities and activities to be carried out
* General Legal work & contracts: Drafting and vetting agreements like distribution
agreements, vendor agreements, client referral agreements, marketing and product related agreements, leave & license agreements etc.
* Litigation Management: To deal with lawyers, Law firms representing the company in various consumer forums & courts.
* International Laws: Research & interpretation of laws & regulations pertaining to
Investment funds, across various countries/ jurisdictions.
* All other matters which pertain to the Legal department.