Ensure Correct and accurate accounting to support timely and reliable month end financial closing. Support completion of Quarterly group and Annual Statutory audits without major issues in the assigned finance areas.
Mission and Main objectives:
The main objective for this position is to support the accounting, reconciliation and review of General Ledger accounts for timely and accurate monthly accounts closure and audits.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Support month end closing activities
2. Day to Day Warranty Management.
3. First level review of reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts relating to
Accounts Receivables & Inter-Company reconciliations.
4. Support Quarterly Group Audit requirements
Qualification/Key Skill Areas required:
1. Chartered Accountant with minimum 6 years of Post Qualification
2. Experience in Finalization of Statutory Accounts in Line with Schedule VI.
3. Should be well versed in Accounting Standards.
4. Experience in handling Group and Statutory Audits.
Other specific requirements:
1. Excellent communication skills and cross functional communications.
2. Must be able to handle a team of accounting Staff.
3. Must have worked in SAP /ERP environment (Preferably SAP).