Key Objective: To manage the administration and support the implementation of HSSE policy requirements in transportation & warehousing for all India as a part of the customer fulfillment team in Global Supply Chain India. The position delivers on compliance to the HSSE requirements in the logistics network.
Key account-abilities : Measure the compliance on KPI of road safety over a span of 60 logistics vendors with areas of operation including manufacturing plants, contract manufacturers & 31 CFA locations.
- Provide the contract managers with data giving out gap against required compliance standards on applicable HSSE policies for transportation.
- Engage with contractors on monitoring of HSSE KPI and agreed action plans.
- Support the communication, planning & implementation of various HSSE requirements including infrastructure up-gradation across transportation contractors.
- Support the relationships with third party vendors/contractors who provide services (training etc.) and products (GPS, JRM etc.) to meet the DSS requirements.
- Administer performance linked schemes & incentive programs for contractors and drivers
- Administer, analyse and detail out the DSS KPI across locations and vendors and support the contract managers in managing performance
Essential Education :
- Should be a Graduate/ Engineer in any discipline. A qualification in HSSE will be an added advantage.
Essential experience and job requirements : At least 1-2 years of experience in HSSE/compliance related disciplines
- Good understanding of Road Safety and WH safety aspects.
- Experience in communicating and interfacing with all levels of company and outside contacts
- Understanding of key business standards/requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities concurrently
- Knowledge of transportation & warehousing execution operations.
- High Computer literacy to work with legacy and new age software
Desirable criteria & qualifications :
- Partnership and Teamwork: Actively engages and respects the diverse contributions of team, partners or networks.
- Performance bias : Focuses effort and prioritizes work to deliver exceptional business value
- Business awareness: Demonstrates understanding of internal and external customer needs and exceeds expectations.
- Creativity and innovation. Ability to think out of the box and design innovative solutions