He will be responsible for designs and development of DC and AC electric motors up to 1 hp.
These motors would be in different voltages such as 12 V DC, 24 V DC, 115 V AC, 220 V AC etc.
He should also be well versed with manufacturing processes of these motors.
He will be responsible for design.
General responsibilities of the position include:
* Work on assignments requiring originality, ingenuity, and technical judgment on Permanent Magnet, Induction and FHP motors and its parts.
* Advance unique design theories resulting in specifications to develop the theories into products, components.
* Prepare and present technical proposals exploiting new and novel ideas and concepts.
* Evaluate, analyze and develop solutions to complex research or engineering problems.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Design of Permanent Magnet & Induction Motor Design
* Use of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for lamination design and improvement
* Electric Motor development and testing
* Promote design improvements on test equipment
* Materials development and testing
* Aid in the development of manufacturing processes for new products in motor line.
Create and implement reliability, quality, and cost improvement ideas for new and existing products, Train and work in team settings to pass on development and design theories as they apply to PM and Induction Motor design; and Present ideas, designs, and new products in large group environments.