Should be a CA
-Excellent communication skills
* Execute, Manage and lead audit review in the business units and JVs. Critically review processes to identify weaknesses, improvement opportunities, risks and propose recommendations.
* Conduct audit from planning and field work to review and reporting. Ensure audit works are carried out in accordance with IA SOP.
* Design and develop audit checklists, test procedures. Perform data analysis.
* Resolve all matters arising from execution of audit and investigation projects.
* Handle the reporting and communication of audit projects and audit findings.
* Manage annual risk assessment, audit planning, consolidation and other matters.
* Manage Control Self-Assessment program and Whistle Blower program.
* Monitor & Track internal Audit issues on periodic basis for its timely closure.
* Assist in the development of best practices and processes within the IA department.
* Performs special reviews or critical Projects including investigation as requested by senior management and Board of Directors
* A team player with strong management skill to manage team, and coordinate projects across department and country.