Training will report into Group Corporate Head HR and will be responsible for developing capabilities across the businesses to address current needs and future needs. In this role the incumbent will be responsible for employee development, skill enhancement, content creation and dissemination. Training is a very serious and intrinsic function in ACT and the incumbent must feel and exhibit a lot of passion for the same. It would be imperative in order to drive and sustain a learning culture across the organization.
* Co-own and drive productivity in various roles through effective training intervention
* Partner with the businesses to understand the skill requirements for each position -- both functional and behavioral
* Design and develop specific training content and modules on the above
* Create an effective training and development delivery system
* Develop leadership and managerial capabilities through effective training & development programs
* Co own company safety programs and training
* Develop and implements tracking tools to ensure compliance of every employee's training needs
* Develop a robust training information system
* Build training capabilities in house by identifying and developing SMEs.
* Look at innovative tools and techniques to foster a culture of self learning
* Plan and manage the training budget effectively to yield the maximum results
* Develop and implement a business engagement system to track training effectiveness