To manage the purchase department for the procurement of raw materials, API's, packing materials, R&D materials etc for the formulations division (for export to regulated markets).
Reporting to: Dual reporting to Head of R&D and Head of Projects
Brief Job Role & Responsibilities: Below mentioned are a few pointers related to roles and responsibility of the position but not limited to these
- Exposure of Procurement of Raw Material (APIs) & Packaging Materials for formulations to be exported to the regulated Markets (US / UK)
- Sourcing and Procurement of pharma raw materials from Indian & Overseas Market
- Inventory and Procurement planning for imported RMs and Traded Products
- Lisoning with various Govt Dept. e.g. Customs, ADC, DCGI, NPPA, Govt. Opium, Narcotics etc.
- Handling of various supply Contracts, Negotiation and closure
- New Vendor Development, Cost Negotiation and Contract Closure
- Equipment's, Engineering Project and Capital procurement for R&D Unit
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Negotiations Skills
Graduates with a PGDM in materials management / operations management having 10-20 years experience in the procurement of R.M/P.M / R&D materials, API's etc with reputed pharma companies exporting to the U.S & E.U markets.