1. Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channels.
2. Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet Channel performance objectives and expectations.
3. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned Channels.
4. Proactively leads a joint Channel planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive Channel relationship.
5. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Channel needs on an ongoing basis.
6. Sells through Channel organizations to end users in coordination with sales resources.
7. Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
8. Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and personnel.
9. Ensures compliance with Channel agreements.
10. Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Channels.