Quality Control - Product/ Process
Automobile/ Auto Components
- Lead the Quality Function, being responsible for Supplier Quality, Manufacturing Quality and Product Quality, as well as Quality Management Systems.
- Develop and lead the teams which are responsible for Supplier, In-process and customer quality.
- Lead the QMS activities for ISO/TS 16949,OHSAS, ISO 14001 as the MR ( Management Representative).
- Lead the product/component development process with suppliers and convert most as DOL suppliers.
- Responsible for Warranty claims analysis and feedback to customer as well as suppliers involved.
- Responsible for implementing and driving Six Sigma, TBEM, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Quality Circle.
- Represent the company in interactions with all customers and be their first point of contact for any quality issues.
- Training, development and motivation of the team members leading in to better performance.
- Engineering Graduate (Mechanical / Metallurgy) with 15-20 years of experience in Auto Industry. Atleast BE should be fulltime.
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
- Strong Experience with QMS (ISO/TS) and Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, Quality circles.
- Experience with CV industry preferred. Experience with companies manufacturing Suspensions/Axles/Brakes/Chassis a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing/quality assurance of cast, forged and fabricated steel components with good understanding of Metallurgy, and design of Structural CV Components.
- Good knowledge in Metallurgical processes and heat treatment methods is required.
- Strong experience in handling customer complaints and warranty related problems, is needed.
- Should be predominantly into supplier quality and should also be able to handle all the quality related activities of the plant.
- Should be able to guide the quality team of the plant, in all their activities.