Main Duties of the Jobholder :
- Handling & Managing all the Financial, Statutory. Management & MIS reporting aspects for Group Operations including analytics for the business.
- Handling the Receipting and Accounting Operations & Reconciliations of Group Operations. Reconciliation activity of PSU banks. Oversee entire policy level reconciliations and ensure there are no unadjusted deposits
- Handle all Legal and Compliance related matters for Group operations and ensure zero non-compliance by adherence to IRDA circulars.
- Handling Group Risk Management process & drive process improvements through process re-engineering
- Ensure all the balances are reconciled and there are no unadjusted deposits lying.
- Handle all Group Business and Group Operations related Projects.
- Handling all Audits pertaining to Group Operations. Handling the entire QC, Internal Controls & assurance to Standards of Quality Assurance.
- Managing the financial Budgets for the Department
- Handling some part of the processing functions in the department and ensure processing within the stipulated SLA (eg Like New Business issuance, Member Updates for Credit & Term Business, Refunds & Foreclosure, UL transactions for Gratuity & SA policies& COI Dispatches for Credit client)
- Handling of Certain Critical IT projects which will help in improving efficiencies and mitigating risks
What tasks out of the above outlined are daily tasks :
- Driving quality in all processing handled at Group level & ensuring adherence to SLA
- Ensure all Group activities are done within the prescribed IRDA TAT and as per the prescribed IRDA regulations
- Line activities related to processing. Monitoring of SLA & Quality
- Monitoring of daily outputs, productivity and quality standards
- Adherence and assurance of compliance and risk aspects within the department
What tasks out of the above are frequent tasks (happen 2-3 times in a week) :
- Driving quality in all processing handled at Group Operations level.
- Ensure all Group Operations activities are done within the prescribed IRDA TAT and as per the prescribed IRDA regulations
- Financial, Management & statutory Reporting
- QC, Internal Controls and Assurance of Quality Standards . Reviewing Internal Audits
- IT related projects and initiatives to be reviewed and monitored
- Reconciliations - policy level and member and ensure no reconciled deposits
What tasks out of the non-frequent task (happen once in a week or month) :
- Submission of monthly Dashboards and SLA reviews
- Submission of quarterly / Monthly compliance certificate / other reportings.
- Meeting coordination for planned as well as ad-hoc
- Setting up of team objectives and plans for each quarter and adherence to the same
- Team evaluation& performance review
- Handling external Audits from time to time