Will Be :
- Responsible for day-to-day Operations and Administration of the Branch, ensuring strict compliance with Bank's policies and procedures
- To ensure optimum productivity and high quality service in order to provide a range of general banking services to customers, so as to achieve the goals of the branch.
- Responsible for Cash and Security items as a Joint Custodian of the vault ensuring that the optimum cash balance is maintained at all times.
- Co-ordinate with outsourced service providers regarding functioning of Branch ATM's along with Centralized Units at H.O. regarding day-to-day activities at Branch.
- Authorize transactions above Tellers limits within the approved limit by reference to the instruments and supporting vouchers to ensure their validity and correctness.
- Develop, train and motivate all staff members along with sharing specialist expertise and demonstrating leadership ensuring that they are fully aware of the Bank's products, procedures and practices to enhance their competencies
- Review and authorize all documents (originals and scanned) pertaining to New Account opening, Remittances, Time-deposits, Safe Deposit Lockers, etc
- Responding to enquiries from AML Unit along with Internal / External Audit queries in a timely manner, ensuring that the discrepancies pointed out by them are corrected immediately
- Promoting Enhancement Services of a leading Bank to its existing customers
- Cross selling of insurance & third party products
Desired Profiles :
- Cash Management
- Foreign Exchange Dealings
- Risk Assessment & Reporting
- Audit Compliance
- Quality Control and Analysis
Qualifications : MBA from a premier Institute with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.