Details about the BU/Functional Area
NIIT's Enterprise Learning Solutions Business delivers innovative strategies that help clients accelerate business impact. Our clients count on our managed training, technology tools, learning delivery and custom content.
Delivery Manager needs to manage multiple customer accounts, maintain customer relation, analyze their need, conceive learning solutions, and interface with complimentary practices to execute the solution.
Role & Responsibility
Project Planning & execution:
1. Transition new customer engagements / accounts
2. Understand the requirements while the project manager(s) undertake requirement management with client
3. Estimate effort and timelines for the project
4. Review and guide project manager(s) on Project planning, scheduling, reviewing/monitoring
5. Manage project budgets including billing
6. Define and communicate Project standards/metrics to the entire project team
7. Identify key risks and create & implement mitigation plans for the project
8. Communicates regularly with client for project deliverables
9. Motivate and lead project team including setting & reviewing goals/KPAs/ targets
10. Finalizing appropriate vendors for the project (if required)
11. Build a network and connect across various support organizations
12. Adherence and compliance to Project/organization processes and standards.
13. Support Sales team for solutioning, proposals
16.Envolve in entire cycle of Learning Delivery and operations for the clients.
Financial Achieving planned budget (revenue / cost)
Customer No Customer complaints.
No customer loss because of quality and schedules.
Defect free customer delivery.
Maintain High personal connect with the customer
High customer satisfaction.
Process (Internal) Quality & process Index (includes process/green book compliance & adherence).
Meeting planned effort.
Shifts Open to work in any shift as the operations is 24x7
Experience 15-18 years
Education Qualification (Mandatory) Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Past Experience/Skills Required (Mandatory) Candidate should be from training domain.
Past Experience/Skills Required (Optional/ Preferrable) Experience in delivering training (any industry) for Europe/America's customer