Roles & Responsibilities
* As a delivery manager you are expected to Develop, implement and manage the digital service delivery.
* This role will drive SLA performance, Productivity, Utilization, resource deployment and other continuous improvement opportunities within the defined services
* Accountable for deliverable for all projects under scope
* Oversee on-going activities and provide direction & guidance
* Review of project plans/monitor project execution progress
* Troubleshoot delivery issues
* Enforces and maintains all Project level compliance requirements from team members and for the project.
* Handle dependencies between projects - work closely with program manager
* Conducts regular reviews and refines the engagement plans and processes to drive continuous improvement on the quality of services delivered.
* Analyse risks, support in contingency planning
* Drive knowledge management initiatives
* Groom and build new team members, lateral hires and campus minds
Experience: 15- 18 years
Key skills required
* Review of project plan and project execution strategy
* Project management reviews through the life cycle
* Support for defining project execution methodologies
* Weekly dashboard on the overall delivery status.
* Ability to handle, motivate large teams
* Stakeholder management
* Metrics saavy and ability to drive it all the way down to the teams.
* Responsiveness to stake holders.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred (BE/B.Tech)
* Master's degree in a related field preferred (ME/M.Tech, MS, MCA)