We Have opening with Semiconductor Product Base Company in Bangalore location. If your interested with below Job description please send your update resume.
Experience Band: 3-5 Years
Job Description Be a member of the team that plays a significant role in ensuring the quality of next generation microprocessors through structured DFT, Automatic Test Pattern Generation (ATPG) and Logic Built-In Self-Test (LBIST) techniques.
Primary responsibilities will include
1. Interfacing with the design teams to ensure DFT design rules and guidelines are met
2. Generating high quality manufacturing test patterns for stuck-at, transition fault models and through the use of on-chip test compression techniques
3. Exercising the LBIST circuitry and ensuring that repeatable signatures can be produced
4. Simulating and verifying the ATPG and LBIST patterns
5. Working with the product engineering teams on the delivery of manufacturing test patterns
6. Developing, enhancing and maintaining scripts as necessary
Desired Profile The candidate must have thorough knowledge of DFT basics such as scan insertion, fault models, ATPG, BIST techniques, and on-chip compression techniques that reduce test time and tester memory. Experience with test tools such as FastScan and TestKompress is highly desirable.