5+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology, as well as experience in diving deep on data analysis or technical issues to come up with effective solutions, experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics solutions.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
Excellent knowledge and Expertise with SQL, Linux, Oracle and OLAP.
Excellent Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
Experience in data mining, ETL, etc. and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools. (OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SSAS Cubes, etc.)
Proven ability at looking at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees opportunities to innovate and can lead the way.
Top notch communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams.
Advanced sills in Microsoft Excel
- SQL skills
- Perl, HTML, PHP, and Linux is a plus
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability and willingness to perform both routine and creative tasks
- Strong leadership, communication, persuasion, attention to detail
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Knowledge of Customer Service processes and systems