Imagine being part of a team that is fundamentally changing the way people communicate, the way they collaborate, the way they watch TV and explore the universe through the internet. Utilizing our uniquely differentiated technology, we have created a Digital Optical Networking system with more speed, capacity and scalability than ever before. Imagine a world with unlimited bandwidth. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.
If this is something that interests you, that excites you, come take a look at a team not bound by large company obstacles and bureaucracy, where an idea today can be set in motion tomorrow.
1. Candidate's must have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electronics and Communication/VLSI/ Microelctronics with very good academics. Masters degree preferred.
2. 7+ years of experience in ASIC Design.
3. Participation in at least 1 full ASIC cycle as a designer from Arch to Bringup
4. Good knowledge and experience in RTL/Synthesis based ASIC design methodology and tools
5. Good in logic design skills (micro-architecture development and implementation).
6. Networking and packet based protocol experience is desired
7. Experience in SONET, OTN or ethernet based technology is preferred
8. Must have good communication skills.
9. Must have ability and desire to work as a team.