Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be involved in RCA preparation,mentoring and up skilling DBAs ,contributing in technical initiatives and Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting RAC, Data guard and replication.
* Demonstrated knowledge in Oracle RDBMS architecture concepts.
* Usage of data dictionary views , Expert in database administration (undo, redo, space, memory management) .
* Expert in install, upgrade and patching.
* Expert in database performance tuning.
* Expert in troubleshooting issues , Advanced Backup and recovery using RMAN.
* Preparing and reviewing complex change plans , Expert in database performance tuning.
* Database performance tuning, Trouble shooting database issues, Basic SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
* Good knowledge of Unix and shell scripting , Expertise in administering RAC/ASM OR Data guard, Handling database Corruption issues.
* Implementing Best practices Performing technical deep derive.
* RCA preparation ,Mentoring and up skilling DBAs, Contributing in technical initiatives.
* Oracle Certification (OCP,OCM, OCE) , Working Knowledge of 11g , Use of problem and change management tools, Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting RAC, Data guard, Replication.
Total years of Experience:
* Minimum 7 years. Relevant: 6 Years.
Good Experience in RAC & RMAN OR Goldengate is required.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 7 years experience in Oracle DBA Admin Skills
* At least 3 years experience in RAC & RMAN or GoldenGate
* At least 2 years experience in Performance Tuning
* English: Fluent