SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 (MCDBA/MCTS) certified with exposure to 24*7 Production support.
Working Knowledge of Ms-SQL Desired
1. Substantive experience providing database administration in the following environments - MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
2. Expertise on Installation, Backup, Restores/ refreshes, etc.
3. Must have worked on Log shipping, Replication, DB Mirroring, Migration, performance tuning, Cluster environment and DTS/SSIS.
4. Expertise in mentoring and coaching peers.
5. Ability to deal with conflicting deadlines on a regular basis when managing work packages associated with projects.
6. Proven experience in Database Technologies and able to Architect / Design / implement a DB solution which meet client requirement of High Availability, Performance and Reliability in one or more of the following, Oracle, DB2 UDB, MS SQL Server, Sybase and Informix.
7. Good working knowledge of Windows XP/2000/2003 Operating environments.
8. Ability to utilize various tools to provide system management functions such as: system backup/recovery, code promotion, system monitoring.